Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Snowman Flowerpot Family


These are some snowman bells I made for my craft show this weekend. They are made out of terra cotta flower pots. They aren't 'prim' but that will be another project. At least they do have homespun and pipberries, lol. I think they are cute. I made 2 of the larger ones for last week's show - just to see how they moved - and I sold them both. If I have time in the next 3 days, I will be making a few more - they make cute little gifts for kids to give to their teachers at Christmas, inexpensive but a novel piece. Kids see them, pick them up ( I have a little card placed in front of them that reads 'pick me up, I'm a bell' and they always do. Actually it wasn't kid's moms who bought them last week - it was 2 elderly ladies who each bought one.

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all of your beautiful creations! You are a very talented lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna - and thanks again for all your help in adding the blogrolling - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete