Thursday, December 01, 2005

Homespun Rag Garland / Scented GrUbBy OrNiEs







This is a 4 foot garland I made for my craft show this week-end. The gingerbread man ornies (3) are grubbied up and scented with a special scent. ;) I've hung this one up on my living room curio cabinet to take the pic. It's a little too big for this curio - when I make one for myself - I will measure the curio first and allow an inch or two on each side for slack. I refuse to put nails or tacks in my oak furniture and wondered how I would hang a garland - and found a couple of those clear plastic picnic tablecloth holders -which worked out perfectly!! You can barely see them, and they do not scratch the wood or mar it in any way. Plus they are moveable - take up slack - give it some more slack. I am thinking of taking orders for the garlands at the show - as I am only going to have about 6 of them there. I will be adding garlands to my eBay Store as well.
If anyone is interested in ordering one - you can email me at krazykraftlady@hotmail.com

I will try to accommodate color requests - homespun usually comes in green, burgundy, blue, plaids and checks - and I have seen solids. Once in a while I do find some that are more neutral - browns and creams. Will work with you.

No comments: