Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Finished Prim Heart


I am really pleased with the way my prim heart turned out - especially since it's the very first stained prim 'anything' I've ever done! Of course I have no clue yet just what I'm going to do with it - but I'm working on an idea. The dark spots are cinnamon that darkened while in the oven - but I think it just adds to the prim look. I added mica flakes for a nice shiny look - with homespun fabric that I've tied into a bow and sprayed with a stiffner to give it body, and added red berries. I wish I had some pip berries - which are smaller - but I still like this. I'm thinking of making some ornies like this for myself for my Prim tree next year - but for now - when I've decided exactly what I'm going to do with it - I will put it in my eBay store to see how it does - if it does well, then I will definitely make more for the Feb. craft show.

No comments:

Post a Comment