Friday, January 27, 2006

Cute Little Bunnies

I made these bunnies from a free pattern by Sherry of ©AnniesCupboards. I coffee & vanilla stained them but didn't grubby them up - I'm taking these to the craft show next week-end and hoping some little girl or two might want mommie to buy one for them, and little girls don't like 'dirty stained' dollies and animals. But then if a big girl wants a prim grubby bunny, I can make her one! :) Here I was thinking that I still had a full 2 weeks to make dolls and other prim goodies, and my sil tells me today that the show is next SATURDAY!!! I am really going to have to hussle this week. I will be at the Holy Trinity Craft Show Feb. 4th 2006, located in Robinson Township on Route 60 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. If you are in the area - stop in and say hello!




1 comment: