Saturday, January 28, 2006

PrimCrows & Sunflowers Light


I made another cheesebox electric light with 4 prim crows and 2 large prim stars and I've added sunflowers. My husband really likes this one. He calls me the 'bird lady' now. lol
The crow on the green star has a large rusty star hanging from it's beak - you can't really see it in this photo. The crow on the red star is wearing a wire collar with rusty bell and the wire is coiled on the side. The 2 other crows are just sitting prettily enjoying the view in this sunflower garden. The cheesebox is really large - almost double the size of the first one I made - a 5 lb box.
Crows and stars are patterns by Threadbare Primitives

1 comment:

  1. Hello NeeNee. I think this is a very beautiful creation! When will you be coming up to my 'neck of the woods' to sell your crafts? I like what you've done.

    ReplyDelete