Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blonde Raggedy: Update


Well, here she is so far. As you can see I redid her mouth - my 6 year old grandaughter wanted to know where the rest of her mouth was, lol - so I figured if it looked dumb to her, then it would look dumb to adults too. :P
She still isn't finished ~~ I'm not satisfied with how she looks - she needs something else - and I haven't decided what it will be yet. I'm not in a rush to get this one done now, as it was originally an 'order' but it fell through due to personal reasons, so this one will go up on eBay when finished. And she needs a name ~ I have a couple in mind but will decide when she's completely done. I may let my grandaughter choose the name ( out of a multiple choice, lol - otherwise she will call her Ginger - a name she's been giving to all her dolls!!)

1 comment: