Sunday, April 23, 2006

EzShoppe Update

Coming Soon - KKL Primitives
I've purchased a domain name - and hope to be opening my own EzShoppe in the next week or two. I'm taking over one that is no longer being used, it's currently called Milk Maid Primitives, but the new name will be KKL Primitives. It's the closest thing to having my own webstore for now, something I've always wanted. I was involved with a friend's store, but we mutually agreed to go our separate ways. I'm sure her store will be a success once it gets off the ground.

As for me, I'm taking one day at a time, I still have my eBay store, and have recently started crafting again, as I just didn't have time over the last several weeks. I'm making the cutest little fabric carrots, which I plan to offer as fillers / ornies.
I have 5 made so far and will post a pic of the lot of them as soon as I make a few more.
I just finished a rag doll for my little gd's friend's b'day. I was having some trouble with it, accidentally 'burnt' some of the body and a small portion of the face while baking it. Even though I kept a watchful eye on it, it still burnt on me. I was able to save it, but barely. I didn't take a pic of it - as I finished it at the very last minute.......literally.

On our latest road trip to Adamstown, PA (known as the 'antique capital of the world', and Lancaster, PA we did a lot of antique shopping and I bought some more items to use in my crafting but this trip, also bought some goodies for myself. I picked up a burgundy distressed shelf, a hanging wrought iron candle holder, my husband surprised me by buying me an old wood window that has 4 panes and had a winter scene painted in the panes. I really love it, and even though it's now Spring, we have it hung in the dining room with the shelf above it, and I have a few things up there temporarily until I find something better to put there. Will post a pic in the next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise, I love your Blog.. I look forward to reading it everyday and seing all of your new homemade items that you have.. I wish you all the luck in your new store.. Bev

    ReplyDelete