Thursday, April 27, 2006

Folkart / Floral Electric Light


I finally finished the coffee can I was working on the other day. I couldn't make up my mind exactly what I wanted to do with it, so just looked through my supplies to see what I had on hand, and this is what I came up with. I made the little gingerbread to go in with the flowers, but he's too big, and I don't want to try anything smaller as my eyesight is beginning to bother me and I don't think I'd have the patience for it, lol. I've got a mixture of dried flowers and silk flowers, some dried eucalyptus which smells really nice, and some burnt orange and yellow pipberries. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

4 comments:

  1. Hi :) Your folkart/floral looks great..love it!! I love all the other things you have made also :)
    You are VERY talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much violet, I appreciate your comment and I love having you visit my blog! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ALL YOUR HOMEMADE ITEMS.. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED AND I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR SHOPPE, DENISE...
    BEV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bev :) You are one of my biggest 'fans', lol.

    ReplyDelete