Thursday, May 25, 2006

Extreme Prim Project

I decided this morning to start on an extreme prim black doll. For those of you who don't know what extreme prim means..........I can use one word to describe it.......UGLY....LOL
My doll has a sculptured nose and lips and her head and body have been painted black and sanded. The next step is to make her arms and legs, paint and sand those, sew them on, then stain, grubby it up and bake. I'm really excited about this doll, having never made one before, it's kinda fun! It doesn't have to be cute at all, in fact the uglier it is, the better! I normally don't care to dirty up the dresses either, but am finding that most rag doll collectors actually prefer a stained dress, and with extreme - the dirtier the better! This is going to be so much fun!!! lol I'll be posting a pic very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment