Monday, August 21, 2006

PriM ReiNdeeR


In an earlier post, I was explaining how I'd slightly altered one pattern to make a completely different item. It was the prim reindeer from Chestnut Junction. Just by elongating the face / nose I was able to make two different sheep (sheep pull toy & prim ewe) from the same pattern. I never did show the completed reindeer though, and I think they are adorable! They have pipberry wreath collars and their legs and antlers are twigs. The larger deer is 15 inches high and the smaller, 11 inches high. These are also listed at my EzShoppe KKL Primitives.

__________________________________________________
technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love those! I think I will be getting some to put in front of my fireplace! SOOOO Cute!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie :) These really are very cute reindeer if I say so myself, lol

    ReplyDelete