Sunday, September 03, 2006

Stencil Maker

I was going round and round with myself about whether to post this in my crafts blog or my graphics blog and decided it would go in both, because it pertains to both. I was browsing through a craft newsletter online and you know how there are 'ads' on the same pages, there was one for a stencil maker using your computer & a stencil maker kit. You can read all about it at http://www.stencil-maker.com/craft-stencils.htmYou can stencil on glass, metal, cardboard, wood, fabric, plastic, marble, paper.The stencil maker isn't any more expensive than many graphic programs. I would say it was a bit pricey if you didn't stencil alot, but if you love to use stencils for your craft projects, and you are also creative enough to make your own designs, this would be something to look into.

Neenee
owner: KKL Primitives, The Krazy Kraft Lady , Menopausal Monster, KKL Graphics
____________________________________________________________
technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment