Tuesday, October 31, 2006

2 New Raggedies



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was busy the past few days making these two raggedies for my upcoming November craft show. The original pattern is called Candy Corn Annie by Threadbare Primitives. I made one of those and sold it on eBay and made another doll without the candy corn, making my own 'rolled' muslin candies to go with her. That one I called Candy Annie and she is also going to the craft show.
I had intended on making something Christmasy to go with these but I'm running out of time, since we are leaving for our trip to Chicago on Sunday. My husband and I will be gone for a week and the day we are headed back home is the day of the craft show, so my daughters will be doing it for me.
I still need to price all of my craft items, pack them up and make sure the girls will have everything they will need.
I made a list but I'm sure I will forget something . I look at the list and just 'know' something is missing but can't for the life of me think what it is, lol.

  • crafts
  • crates for displays
  • tablecloth
  • money/change - tin for money
  • bags
  • extension cord
  • tape
  • scissors
  • business cards
  • candy ( I always set out a bowl of free candies)

If you are in the Pittsburgh area - stop by the Bishop Canevin High School Craft Show on Sunday November 12th. 2700 Morange Rd. Off Noblestown Rd. Doors open at 10:00 am.

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment