Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Distressed Shutter Coat Rack


I don't know whether this would be considered Prim or Folkart......but I like the way it turned out. I painted it with black, antique gold and barnred acrylic. When dried I sanded it in spots to give it a distressed look. I anchored a rusty star to the center and two wrought iron hooks at each end. I picked up a total of 7 shutters so will be busy making different items with them. Some I will add to my EZshoppe ( this one is already added) and the others I will have my daughters take to a craft show for me. I signed up for one in November, but it turns out it's on the day we are returning from Chicago so my wonderful daughters offered to do the show for me.

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment