Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2 New Raggedy Angel Shelfsitters

I worked on these two shelfsitters the last few days. One I'm giving to my friend for Christmas, as she's an angel collector. As far as I know, she doesn't have any that are prim looking, so I'm hoping with this one, she'll learn to love 'em as much as I do. The other one I'll be adding to my shoppe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Adapted from a pattern by Sew Unique Creations.

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. What I love about women is. They can see beauty where men can only see products. your SITE ROCKS!Got here through Nikkis ventires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NeeNee, I just love them. They are absolutely adorable.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete