Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Crows In Love Heart Wall Decor



I just finished this up this evening. The pattern is from Threadbare Primitives and called Crows In Love.
I found the mustard colored homespun in a Walmart during our trip to Chicago in November. I had looked in several area Walmarts here in my area and never did find any mustard homespun, so I got a few yards that should tide me over for awhile. This is the first chance I've had to use it. It's one of my favorites.

Sign up for my shoppe's newsletter and you will have a chance to win this wall/door hangar, winner will be chosen by my 6 year old grandaughter on January 31st. If you already subscribe to my newsletter, you are automatically entered.

To sign up visit my shoppe at www.kklprimitives.com





technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment