Sunday, September 16, 2007

Clause & Crow

I just LOVE this little guy!!! I made one this week for a swap I am involved in and loved it so much I had to make one for my EZshoppe. Now I want one for myself and I plan to make a few for a craft show.


The designer of this pattern is Chestnut Junction. My husband thinks he is very UGLY, lol so that must mean he is a nice prim looking doll. Most really prim dolls aren't very pretty to those that aren't 'into' prim style crafts.

That's a little crow Clause is holding in his hand. I made the tag without a pattern, it's all fabric and hand stitched.

Clause & Crow is available in my EZshoppe right now!


technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted by: Neenee
KKL Primitives KKL Kreations The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog KKL Graphics Blog KKL Kreations Blog Menopausal Monster Blog The Crafter's Lounge Unique Boutique Graphics Community

1 comment:

  1. I think clause and crow are great!! Definately a nice prim looking doll. hehe

    ReplyDelete