Sunday, October 21, 2007

Primitive Grubby/Grungy Canning Jars

I'm having so much fun making these primitive looking grubby/
grungy jars

This one reads:

For The Greater Good Of All
To The Harm Of None
And By The Power Of Three
So Mote It Be

The jars are coated with none other than the primitive crafter's staples of instant coffee and cinnamon with some good olde ground coffee and glue thrown in for measure. I created the labels in my PSP program. Nope, they aren't sticky, they had to be cut out and glued on and glued over.




This second jar is a half gallon size. The label reads the same as above.













2 comments:

  1. beautiful!!!! I luv your blog! I plugged your button at my blog. I am completely in love with grungy candles. I tried making some once and had a lot of fun with it. They sold right away. I have never thought of doing it with my mason jars!! #genius!! (((have a beautiful day)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please suggest some free fonts that look good for grungy/primative projects?

    ReplyDelete