Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just Love This Snowman


I purchased this snowman E-pattern from Threadbare Primitives yesterday. I just love it. I'm having a problem however, and that's with the 'tiny' star ornies that go at the top of the embroidered tree and there's supposed to be an even smaller one that goes on the end of the hat. I tried a few times with no success. They are just too tiny for me and I keep going off the edges. I gave up. Instead, I sewed two tiny rusty bells onto the end of the hat and hand sewed the star to the tree top, stuffed it, sewed it closed and attached a button ( sewn) to it.
I also sprinkled some sparkly snow flurries on the hat, bells, star and the bottom of the snowman. I'm going to make a few more of these for gifts. This one is now available on my website KKL Primtives.

No comments:

Post a Comment