Monday, May 12, 2008

Making Some More Caswells

Caswell is my favorite Prim Sheep - a pattern by Crooked River Mercantile.


I originally made him as an Americana sheep and had him listed at KKL Primitives. Within 2 weeks, he sold, making me a very happy crafter! I received a couple emails asking if I planned to make any more, and the answer is YES! I still have lots of chenille bedspread left for some more Caswells. In fact, I 've already cut out his body and plan to sew that up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I just finished a Caswell Prim Sheep Pillow that I listed in the shoppe this evening.


The pillow measures 15 inches wide by 10 1/2 inches high. Instead of being 'Americana', I handstitched the word WOOL onto a tea stained prim star and sewed that onto Caswell's body. I stuffed it and then glued on some sparkly snow flurries.


Click on photo to view larger image

Caswell is leaning up against a pillow sham on my bed, but if you don't want to use him as a pillow, he will also sit nicely on a shelf.

To purchase Caswell: Prim Sheep Pillow visit my KKL Primitives Shoppe.


No comments:

Post a Comment