Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Prim Pear Pinkeep - Pin Cushion

I've just listed this Pinkeep on my website for sale. It's huge, measuring 10 inches tall.
It will hold alot of pins and needles.
The pear has been crafted with brown wool felt and brown plaid homespun, filled with polyfill.
The stem is woolfelt as are the stars and leaves.
The hangtag is attached with raffia.
This pear pinkeep is now listed at KKL Primitives for $12.95 + shipping.
To see a larger view of the pear, just click on the photo.
I don't know why I have this 'thing' with pinkeeps right now, you can only use one at at time, lol. But I'm really having fun making them and I'm also involved in a pinkeep swap at one of the craft forums I belong to. There are also several on Swap Bot that I'm keeping my eye on.

1 comment:

  1. Love your little pear! Got a question on my blog...On my side bar--I added 5 125 x 125 buttons under advertising. How do I link these to their sites?

    ReplyDelete