Thursday, October 23, 2008

Miz Crowena Folkart Shelfsitter Crow & Her Sunflower

I just finished this big ole gal up yesterday. She's a whopping 15" tall. She's for sale - and not only that, I made an epattern of her too!
She is made from painted & sanded muslin, stuffed with polyfill and is weighted with kitty litter.
Her eyes are tiny buttons and her beak is stained orange felt. She has black yarn hair. I know, I know crows really don't have hair, but try telling Miz Crowena that!!
Her Shawl is made from stained cheesecloth and is held together in the front with a rusty safety pin and rusty star. Since she is so 'top heavy' I gave her arms to help hold her up. She is holding a prim sunflower with French knots in the center and a stick for a stem. Sunflower template and instructions are included in the e-pattern.
You can purchase Crowena at my shoppe KKL Primitives

You can purchase the epattern right from this post for $5







No comments:

Post a Comment