Sunday, October 12, 2008

Give Thanks Pumpkin & Crow Hanger E-Pattern

'NEW' E-pattern 10/12/08

Just finished this up this morning. I'll be adding it to the sidebar under E-patterns for sale later today, but you can also purchase right from this post!

A great little wall, door or cupboard hanger. Finished item measures 11 inches by 7 1/2 inches.Perfect for the Autumn thru Thanksgiving season or leave up all year round. Very easy to make, no stuffing involved.



Available in E-pattern pdf file only. You will need Adobe Reader to open this file. To download Adobe Reader for free click here .

E-pattern will be emailed within 24 hours of completed purchase.

Price: $5.00







4 comments:

  1. I really like this pattern, and am glad I got it. Hope to start working in it soon. I think it would be nice to have it hanging it up all year long, not just during the Autumn months, as it is a little reminder to always give thanks.

    Thanks,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea
    Thanks so much for your purchase and you're so right. I plan to leave mine up all year round.

    Neenee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making up some right now to give as gifts to my folks and Grandmother. Unfortunately I don't have sweet annie (wouldn't be able to send it through the mail internationally anyway), and I don't have pinking shears, so will just have to do what I can. I must get some, as they give a really nice look. And I guess I will use some raffia instead of sweet annie.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea

    The pinking shears just give the edges that serrated look - they aren't necessary. You could use any kind of dried flowers - baby's breath would be very pretty - eucalyptus, or just some pipberries.
    Would love to see what you've made when they are finished.

    Neenee

    ReplyDelete