Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Prim Black Hatters Witch Hat & Crow

I know it's probably a little late to still be making up Halloween items for my shoppe, but I can't stop. These are items I've been wanting to make for so long and didn't have the 'extra time' before. This hat is listed at KKL Primitives.
I figure if they don't sell this year, I'll just put them away and sell them at a Fall online Craft Show next year, since I never seem to have time to make anything for those either!!
This witch hat was adapted from a Tennessee Ridge Primitives pattern. To see a larger view, just click on the photos.




I'll probably be making up a few more Halloween prims for the next week and then start on some Christmas items.
So much I want to do and so little extra time!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and cant wait to see your Christmas items:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How did you make the tag on the hat? Love them! I'm about all "FAlled" out! I'm ready to do some Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, I purchased the tag from Raggedy Ree @ . . . http://instantprintables.com/products/search/section/All/Raggedy+Ree/All . . . I printed them out, cut them and then dipped in coffee/vanilla and baked them til dry.

    ReplyDelete