Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another Snowman Shelfsitter


Just finished this guy up! He was adapted from a pattern by Sew Unique Creations.
He measures 12 inches long by 10 inches high and has 5 'strands' of twig hair, that make me laugh, he's too cute!! He's made from warm and natural and is weighted. His scarf and heart applique are homespun. I attached a round tag that reads 'snow' with a rusty safety pin. Eyes are buttons which are sewn on and his mouth is hand stitched. Nose is painted and stained muslin. I accidentally put it on upside down, but I don't think he cares! lol

This shelfsitter is also listed at KKL Primitives.

6 comments:

  1. Neenee, I have to say Snowmen are my favorite and these are soooo cute.
    Thanks for posting - I'll be back.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karen. Just visited your blog - your home is gorgeous!!!! Best of luck on your home craft show - everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are fabulous! Amazing, I would love to have one on my mantel. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise- I love your snowman....and his nose is adorable!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete