Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Angel Ornies

I just love how these angel ornies turned out, with their curly/wavy yarn hair sticking up in the air, lol

The photo doesn't do them justice, they are much cuter in person.

Cute enough to make into an epattern??

I made 8 of them, 4 are going to Massachusetts and the other 4 want to remain on my tree. I can't hurt their feelings and send them away. ;)

I still need to make the Glass glitter stars and plan on getting those done today.

So I better get busy! Maybe I'll have another cup of coffee first.


3 comments:

  1. They are so cute Denise , I can see why they want to stay on your tree :)by the way I love the ornie you made for the swap it is on my tree in my sewing room where I can see it everyday :)

    Have a good day
    Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neenee they are just adorable - they'll really look festive with glitter
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Renae and Karen.

    Glad you like the ornie I made for the swap Renae - I love the one you made too !! I have mine on the tree in our living room. It's got all handmade ornies on it this year.

    Karen, funny you said that. My daughter wants a couple with glass glitter on them.

    ReplyDelete