Monday, December 29, 2008

Katie's Kitty Cloth Rag Doll

It's been quite a while since I made a cloth rag doll and have been itching to get back to it now that Christmas is over. This is Katie's Kitty, a pattern by Sew Many Prims. Katie is 19" tall.
She's been lightly coffee & vanilla stained (I prefer coffee to tea).
Her pantaloons are a brown and black houndstooth look fabric. Her dress is burgundy with rose colored roses.
Kitty is a brownish/burgundy colored 'calico' print and his bow tie is black, tan and burgundy homespun.
I loved making the feet, the stripes are dry brushed and there are black floss prim sewn stitches around the toes and heels.
I'll be adding Katie and Kitty to KKL Primitives shoppe this evening.
I'm hoping to sell enough of my crafts so I can attend the Prim Mart Crafter's Convention in 2009 that will be held in Harrisburg. I've already lined up a ride with a fellow PM member so I'm off to a good start!

1 comment:

  1. Katie and her little kitty are adorable! You did a fantastic job!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete