Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas Tree 2008

This is the first year that I did my tree up with all prim style ornies. The only things on the tree that are not handmade are some rusty bells and pine cones and my youngest daughter insisted on real candy canes. Some are missing from the bottom of the tree as my 2 year old granddaughter keeps removing them and hiding them in her own stash. lol
I find them under the footstool where she has tried to gnaw off the paper with her teeth. Sometimes she was successful
and most times I caught her. She's a wily little monkey.
I will be making more ornies this year to add to the tree for next season. I want to make some prim candy canes and icicles and I still have loads of ornie patterns I haven't had a chance to make yet. The tree has white lights but I didn't turn them on for the photo as the picture was too fuzzy.




In my graphics group we had a challenge. A member posted a frame he had made and wanted to see what we could do with it. I used a photo of my tree and made a scrapbook type greeting tag.

2 comments:

  1. Neenee, your tree is so cute - and I love the candy cane comment...lol
    Karen

    ReplyDelete