Monday, December 01, 2008

Today's Primitive Home

I received an email this morning from Andra Evans. She and her sister have created a website where they feature art and handcrafts from contemporary American Folk artists. They don't sell anything on this site, instead offer editorials and provide links where you can find distinctive Primitive and Colonial home decor items.
I decided to click on the link and was so glad I did!! Their editorials are not only informative, but humorous to boot!! I just LOVE their site and it's well worth the visit so I'm sharing their link. Today's Primitive Home.
Let me know what you think. Warning: do not drink while reading, you will most assuredly spit on your monitor screen making it difficult to continue reading which you will definitely want to do!


2 comments: