Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Going Antiquing

Hubby and I are leaving early tomorrow morning for Adamstown, PA - the 'Antique Capitol of The World' as it's billed.
We are both in need of another mini-vacation, this one is a two dayer. I'll be looking for some vintage fabric and whatever else catches my eye.

I'm still working on sunflower bowl fillers. They occupy all my crafting time right now, since they are my best seller. I still have an Annie doll that needs finishing, it's for my eldest granddaughter's collection but I just haven't had time to work on her. I have dozens of patterns I've been wanting to get to, that are collecting dust. One of these days. But that's why you've not seen anything 'new' on the blog, my days are filled with sunflowers. That's not such a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment