Friday, May 29, 2009

My First Colored In Stitchery

I really enjoyed making this. The stitchery design is my own and I colored it in with crayons and then placed a white sheet of paper over the design and ironed it. The wax from the crayons seeped into the paper and left the stitchery looking as if it were painted. I then stitched in black embroidery floss.


I used a floral designed fabric that co-ordinates for the back of the pillow

This pillow is for sale and is listed in my shoppe KKL Primitives


3 comments:

  1. I really adore how creative you are. The pillow came out so nice. I love the flowers. Reminds me of P.C.! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow is just adorable....and what a creative idea.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow looks wonderful!!
    Great work!
    Hugs, Shan

    ReplyDelete