Saturday, May 23, 2009

My First Primitive Pillow : Season's Blessing Tree

click on photos to view larger images

Actually this is the first pillow I've ever made! The stitchery pattern design is by Primitive Stitches. Pillow measures 12" wide by 15" long. It's hard to see in this photo, but there is a stitched star at the top of the tree. The ornaments on the tree are buttons which I've hand stitched on. I stained the muslin with coffee and vanilla but not the fabric border and backing.
The back of the pillow is a different color homespun. I want to call it mustard but it's probably more a tan.
I haven't yet decided if I'm going to sell this on my website, eBay or Etsy and I need to decide on a price.

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute!! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great work.
    P.S. I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR PHOTO! Very becoming.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete