Friday, June 19, 2009

ABC Sheep & Pear Tree Sampler


In an earlier post I showed some very LARGE frames that Tom brought me home from the flea market. I neglected to tell him I was looking for 8x10's and 5x7's and smaller. lol
I decided to try to use some of the smaller frames for my newly acquired interest in stitcheries. This one is 13 x 16. I painted and distressed the frame. My intention was to have the homespun border go all around the stitchery. It does....but I made it too long and so now I only have side borders. I'm sure I can fix it but wanted to take a photo of it now in case I end up wrecking it.
The image is my own and if you are a frequent reader of my blog, you'll know that I offered it as a 'freebie' on June 10th and if you forgot to download it, you can still get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment