Thursday, June 04, 2009

Some Ramblings

I've been busy the last few days making up a wholesale order of my mini sunflower fillers & mini candy corn fillers for a customer. Whew, it's been more work than I anticipated and my poor back has been screaming the last two days.
I'll be working on finishing up the candy corns today ( I hope!!) so I can get them mailed out asap since we are leaving for Michigan tomorrow morning to attend my nephew's wedding. My sister is so excited, her only child is getting married and now she'll also have a daughter and she can't wait for her first grandchild, lol.



Tom went to the fleamarket last Sunday and I would have gone, but he likes to get there by 6:30 am and that's just too early for me. I asked him to see if he could pick me up some wooden frames for my stitchery projects and he brought me home a boxful of 22 frames. 15 of them are of no use to me as they are huge, more compatible with large oil paintings, lol.
So I may try to list them on eBay when I get home from the wedding.


A friend had asked me if I could make a prim pig template for her as she lives on a farm. So I gave it a shot and she really liked it. When I get home from the wedding I plan to make it into a e-pattern. But I have to make the prototype first so I can add the finished product to the front cover.

Some good news for me regarding my weight loss program at Curves. I'm into my 3rd month and I've lost a total of 9.5 lbs and 15.5 inches. Once again a little disappointed that I didn't lose more weight, but those lost inches having me feel pretty good about continuing on and I hope by this time next year that I will have reached my goal of 160. My best weight was 140, I carried that well and didn't look that heavy but that will be another goal when I reach my first one.




No comments:

Post a Comment