Friday, July 31, 2009

Folk Mouse in Stocking Ornie

Click on photo to view larger image

I've been wanting to make some little mice for several months now and am just now getting around to it. While he isn't 'prim' or even gray, he's cute! He's a field mouse. As long as mice are stuffed and not running underneath my couch or bed or around my kitchen, they are welcome in my home.
This mouse and his stocking ornie is available for purchase on my website KKL Primitives.
The grandkids (9, 6 and 2) have informed me that they want Gramma to make them each one to hang on their Christmas tree. I'll embroider their names on their ornies.
I've also made one to go in the Chinese Auction basket for my daughter's baby shower end of August. When the basket is full, I'll take a photo. Currently it has two stitchery pillows ( Autumn and Christmas) a framed stitchery ( If Flowers Were Friends) and this ornie.

2 comments:

  1. Wow sewing all those stockings is going to be tideous. I hope I spelled that right. :0)

    Great job, I loved the mouse in the tin last week, didn't think it could get any cuter, and then now one in the stocking its adorable. I love Christmas time.

    Have yourself a blessed weekend,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi. I love Christmas time too!
    Also Halloween - I'm starting backwards, lol

    ReplyDelete