Saturday, July 18, 2009

Folkart Sheep Ornies


I'm finally finished with my orders for Deb's Lunchbox in Galeton, PA. Deb had ordered the sheep along with the prim pears and German glass glittered star ornies. I just love these sheep and plan to make some to sell on my Prim Patterns 'n Handmades blog and Etsy.

My next project is another Thyme To Bloom pillow for the customer who bought the first one. This second one will have the same stitchery but a different backing and border.

I have so many projects I want to do and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I wish I could afford a housekeeper, lol to do all my work so I could concentrate on my crafts. My mother always said, be careful what you wish for. Not sure how that could turn out to be a bad thing, but ya never know.

1 comment: