Monday, July 27, 2009

Mr. Mouse & His Tin Can Dwelling

I've been wanting to make one of these 'rusty look' tin cans for a few months now. I finally got one done today. I made the mouse last night with the intentions of putting him inside a witch boot, but the boot hasn't been made yet and the tin can is finished.....so that's where I put the lil guy. He looked a little lonely in there so I stuck some dried flora in there to keep him company. I really don't think there's enough room in there for a mate.

5 comments:

  1. Oh your mouse is adorable. The tin can turned out wonderful. Its great how dried flowers always can brighten up an arrangement. You did a incredible job, it looks great.

    Cheers,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!!! What a neat idea...you did a great job.
    ~~Patti~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this is!!! Nice job! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :) I appreciate your comments and thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ~Neenee~

    ReplyDelete