Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Damned Hackers

Last night I logged onto the Primitive Times Magazine site and was SHOCKED to find that the website has been hacked by someone who calls himself Sniper-Baghdad. The SOB even left an email addy AS IF anyone in their right mind would email him!!!! I removed the link from the navigation bar. The August issue was due to be released tomorrow. I'm sure that's not going to happen now unless Michelle has a copy saved and is able to upload it somewhere else. Will keep you posted if I find out anything.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is awful, I will keep you in my prayers, that the magazine will still be able to come through, and the evil will not provale. I hope I spelled that right, sorry long day.

    Hope your evening goes better.

    Cheers,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible! What a shame some folks have nothing better to do with their time, hope it gets resolved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How discusting anyone would do such a thing! thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I just love it and look forward to following it. Keep up the good work and I hope you have no more hacking problems...doesn't that just get your 'hackles' up?!

    ReplyDelete