Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feedback Requested Please

One of my readers sent me an email saying that when she tries to read this blog, the written part is all jumbled up and the photos appear on top of the written message.  Is this happening to anyone else?  I have the majority of my photos set at 'large' size and downsized the photos in the Witchy Fingers 'n Bones post to see if that made a difference to my reader.  If it didn't ( she will let me know later today, hopefully) does anyone have any suggestions?  Could it be her browser?  Maybe her cache needs cleaned out??  I'm at a loss as to why this is happening.  Thanks for any suggestions - and please do let me know if you are also experiencing trouble reading the blog.

Edited: 10:12 am

It turns out I misunderstood my reader......it's not the blog that is the problem, but the 'subscription'  that comes to her mail box that is hard to read. 
Thanks to those of you who have commented though - I really do appreciate it!  :) 

5 comments:

  1. I seen where someone else was experiencing this on another blog. They said it was because they was using IE and had to switch to Firefox.Everything looks fine on my side and yes, I do use Firefox also.This could be the problem. have a blessed day.
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never any problems reading your fabulous blog Neenee..always delight :)
    Hmm, wonder since it is the newsletter she's having issues with, if it could be she has her email receiving preferences set wrong. You have html or plain text to choose from. You think that is where the problem might be?
    Btw, thank you sweet lady for pointing me in the right direction on the "you might like this" thingie lol.
    HAPPY AUTUMN Neenee!!
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog. I'm becoming addicted to primitives because they go so good with my baskets. Love the photos. Your blog came across fine for me.
    Nancy
    www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete