Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Bronchitis

I did go to the Dr. on Friday afternoon and I have bronchitis and an ear infection.  I'm on an antibiotic and while I'm sure I 'must' be better than I was, I still feel like crap, lol.  I'm no longer contagious since I've been on the med for over 48 hours so I did venture out yesterday with my eldest daughter and we went to the Washington County Fairgrounds for the last day of the 2 weekend Pennsylvania Arts & Crafts Christmas Festival.
I met Jodi of Crafts By Jodi at the show, along with her mom & dad for the first time.  I had purchased some vinyl lettering from Jodi a few months back and learned that she lived in my area and did the show every year so wanted to make a point to say hello.  Jodi, your booth rocks!!  My daughter is very happy with her sign!


I was looking for a couple items to add to my 'new' craft sewing room and I purchased these two items.  This lamp will go on the fireplace mantle

and this sconce will have to wait until the room is painted before it finds a permanent wall space.

After the craft show we stopped at Lowes and I purchased my paint and I chose a totally different color than the sample I posted a few days ago.  I went with 'coffee'.
I also bought 2 - 6 ft. black 5 shelf bookcases for storing my supplies and holding my finished items.
I also went with a totally different valance called Flying Geese.
The top half is a hunter green checked and the two lower sections are brown and gold.  I thought I better purchase them before I changed my mind again!
Tomorrow is the BIG day - grandaughter #3 will be born by C-section by 10 am.  I will not be able to go into the delivery room as planned since I'm still sick, so my eldest daughter is very happily taking my place.  I'm probably not going to be able to hold little Isabella either which just breaks my heart.
Damned bronchitis!!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment