Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meet My 4th Grandbaby - Born Oct. 27, 2009


Isabella Nazera was born at 10:13 yesterday morning, weighing 6 lbs 12 oz. and measuring 19 1/2 in. long.

She has a full head of black hair and Angelina Jolie lips, lol.  She is so precious!!  She has the cutest little cry, it's more like a yelp and ends in a purr, lol  too cute!!

This is Bella's mommy Carey, my middle daughter. 
 
No, this isn't me....this is my eldest daughter Deana who had to take my place in the delivery room since I was still coughing too much. She was so excited about going in so I'm glad it worked out like it did.  Isabella's daddy is overseas and was not able to be here.  We sent him photos via mobile phone and he cried and is so happy but missing his little family.




 
My husband Tom and his sister Caren, 2 of our daughters, Carey & Nicki, me and my eldest grandchild Jordyn, Bella's cousin. 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so sorry you were not well enough to be there...I had so hoped you would be. Please thank your SIL for his service ....I hope he is home soon safely to his precious family. Wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. Please feel better soon!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll!!! Just Adorable! Well Wishes to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Bella is absolutely beautiful!!

    Hugs!! Carrie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats ! she is beautiful ! i am frenchwoman and i visit country crafts blogs - you can visit mine ! my adress is : http://wouanille.canalblog.com
    please, come on ! i hope you like it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chounette - I visited your lovely blog and tried to leave a message - but I keep getting an error and am unable to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for this beautiful little baby! I can't wait to follow this blog and see her grow up!

    ReplyDelete