Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meet Sydney the Primitive Snowman Door Hanger



I made Sydney today.  He was adapted from a pattern by Palette Primitives.
He's going to be listed in my EZshoppe, Etsy and ArtFire....hopefully someone will love him enough to give him a new home. 
He is a BIG 17 1/2 inches tall by 12 1/2 inches wide
I love him so much I'm planning to make myself one and also one to send to a shop I do consignments with in Massachusetts. Business has picked up at this shop and I'm excited for both the owner and myself!!
If you live in the  West Brookfield area of Massachusetts, be sure to stop in at Haymakers Country Store on Rt. 9, 177 E. Main Street


Hubby and SIL are tailgating and will be soon going into the Pitt football game so I plan to get some more crafting done.  I'm still in my pj's and it's after 3 pm.  lol  I'm not going anywhere so what the heck.
My sewing machine is calling my name....have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I love him! He's adorable. I know he must have been named after our favorite hockey player since we are both Pittsburghers! Great job!
    That's great that sales are picking up in Mass. I wish I lived closer to check it out.
    Have a great weekend!
    Jodi
    Crafts By Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pattern and I love his nose. You did a wonderful job sewing him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's great Denise, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete