Friday, October 02, 2009

Some Goodies

Had a wonderful 2 day trip with hubby to Lancaster PA and Carlisle PA .  Just got home last evening.
Picked up some goodies in Hummelstown, Pa on our way to Lancaster



These are my goodies - 4 ladles/dippers, a fluted cake pan, a small bowl - rusted inside but that's quite alright considering what I'm going to use it for. A tin scoop, and 3 wooden candle holders.  My favorites are the wooden boxes.  I paid $6.95 for the box on the far right, which I've seen go for $20.
My 'deal of the day' was the 2 other wooden boxes - the small one and the HUGE one - for a total of $3.  Those 2 I picked up at the Carlise Car Show.

 
 

This was my 'largest' item we purchased in Lancaster at Kings Furniture
I already have one exactly like it - but we really needed another one for storage.


 


 

4 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen utensils! Everything is wonderful and I know you had fun! I am such a treasure hunter now...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i'm totally jealous of your awesome trip today!!! LOL What great goodies you got and that cabinet is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the goodies you got..glad you had a wonderful time..who wouldn't when there is shopping involved.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, What great goodies you got! Love your new cabinet. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete