Thursday, November 05, 2009

Featured Crafter *Drawing* For December

If you have never been a featured crafter for Primitive Times Magazine, leave me a comment in this post why you would like to be considered for the December issue along with a way to contact you.  I will randomly select one entry  for the next issue....BUT WAIT.....the next randomly selected entry will be the featured crafter for the January 2010 issue.  Depending on how many entries I receive, I will continue to select entries for the remainder of 2010.
To be eligible, you must either have a selling website, selling blog or brick and mortar store. Deadline for entering is Nov.15th
The featured crafter for the November issue is Annie of Grans Attic Annies  be sure to download your copy November 6th to read her interview.

We are ALWAYS looking for our readers to donate an epattern or doodle. It's another great way to advertise your craft business.  If you are interested, please email me at kklprimitives@comcast.net

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi ! NeeNee! Please add me to the Prim Times drawing!

    ReplyDelete