Friday, December 04, 2009

Another Version Of Moonchild's Santa Angel Pattern

I just love this pattern by Moonchilds Primitives.  It's called Santa Angel and while the original pattern does not call for 'hair', I gave mine some white wool roving hair.  This was my first attempt ( shown in an earlier post) and I wasn't too happy with the collar which was supposed to be flat.


I made another one today and 'mastered' the collar - loving it! And decided to forego the Santa hat and give this angel some luxurious wavy hair from wool roving which I needle felted.  While I sanded the red 'dress' I decided I didn't want the collar stained on this one and I love it.

 
 
 
I sent the Santa Angel to Massachusetts today and the Believe Angel will be listed on eBay tomorrow and also in my KKL Primitives shop ...to see if she sells.  If not, I'm keeping her for myself.  ;) 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love it when people make a pattern "their own" by adding their special little touches. Oh, the possibilities!

    Great blog. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! And I love your blog. You do really nice work. I just became a follower!
    Have a great day!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love those angels! I usually change all the patterns I use to make them my own!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete