Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Faith - Hope - Love Angel Cupboard Tucks


I thought these lil Angel tucks were so cute. They are made from Warm 'n Natural. The wings are burgundy & yellow pip berries. The eyes are sewn on seed beads. I've listed them as cupboard tucks but you can also add some thread to the back and turn them into ornies.  They are available for sale on my website KKL Primitives.
By the way, I sold the faux cinnamon buns that I had listed, but I do plan to make some more. 


I had a bad day yesterday with the spasms I continue to get for the past 4-5 months now.  They are painless but are strong and very bothersome.  I've already had a heart monitor device on at Thanksgiving time and heart palpitations have been ruled out. We tried stopping a medication I was on for high cholesterol to see if I was having a reaction to it - but that was also ruled out.  I was put on a muscle relaxant but I can't see where it is helping at all.  It's not stopping the spasms so I made another appt. with my doctor for Friday.  I want to know once and for all what is causing them and how to stop them.   

2 comments:

  1. I hope they find out what ever is wrong
    is simple to fix! Hope you are feeling
    ok....Your angels are sooo cute!
    Have a great week :)

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh neenee these are CUTE!!! I love them!

    I hope you get your spasms all figured out :(

    ReplyDelete