Tuesday, February 09, 2010

*FREEbie Bunny Pattern - With A Small Hitch

Everyone loves *free* patterns.....right??  I know I sure do.  So I'm offering a bunny / rabbit pattern over at my Prim Patterns 'n Handmades blog for 2 weeks.  There is a small hitch of course....ha ha
There are no directions!!  Only the templates.  I want to see what you can come up with using my template and your own ideas.  I want you to work on this pattern  in the next 2 weeks and then email me a photo of your completed bunny / rabbit. Photos should be emailed to me by February 23rd.
Here is mine
I call him Hippity Hop 
To download the templates, you must visit my 'other' blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh NeeNee Sweetie...
    I am so excited. I have printed off my pattern and I will get busy on him this weekend. I can't wait. How exciting. I love making things, and these are just so cute. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete