Saturday, March 06, 2010

Ayden Grace Bunny

 
My grandchildren wanted me to make them each their own bunnies so this is the first one finished.
It's for my 3 year old granddaughter Ayden Grace.
Mom has a 'dolls from Gramma' shelf in the kid's bedrooms.
The kids all got to choose the fabric they wanted for their bunnie's clothing.
Ayden chose this flannel fabric with lil bunnies & chicks.
 
She also wanted her bunny to have hair so I sewed on some off white embroidery floss in a 'fluff' of hair just at the top between her ears.

 
My 6 year old grandson Jonah's bunny is going to be started today.
He chose a cute fabric for overalls in a kitty pattern.
My 10 year old granddaughter Jordyn wants a boy bunny and picked out a dark green fabric with construction trucks on it.  I was so sure she'd want a frilly girl bunny, lol.
And then of course I have to make Baby  Bella a bunny too.  She just turned 4 months old so her bunny will be a frilly girly bunny for her shelf.
I will use a flannel fabric for hers too, as I love how soft  they are.
When the bunnies are 'all' finished, I'll be taking a photo of the kids with their bunnies.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww that is sooooo sweet NeeNee ! Love the fabric on Ayden's bunny. What treasures for them to have special made bunnies from you.
    Can't wait to see 'em all with their bunnies =)
    Hope your having a teriffic weekend !
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with her! She is sooooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable....love the big red nose!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete