Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Buttons Arms & Legs Doll

My granddaughter Jordyn loved the first Button Doll shelfsitter doll I made and wanted me to make her one with a 'flower' face.  This is the result.  She is very happy with it and will get to take her home today.
I'm  currently working on an Annie doll, it's been a while since I've made one to add to my EZshoppe.  I really need to get some new items on there to 'refresh' the site.  
Hubby and I are going out of town again for a couple days.  We are going to spend a  few hours in Carlisle  PA for the Spring Car show and then we're driving on to Lancaster, PA  where I hope to find some goodies for myself !
Lots of Amish handmades, antique stores  and our favorite place to dine Dienners Country Restaurant on Rt. 30 where the food is Amish made and just delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Your button doll is a cutie!! Hey when you get back call me! I still want to go shopping, if you are going to Lancaster how about Berlin, Ohio??????

    ReplyDelete