Saturday, May 29, 2010

Americana Stars Candlemat

 Just finished up this Americana Stars candlemat this morning.  It's oval shaped and measures 8" by 7".  My own design.
I decided not to stain it - keeping with the 'red, white & blue' theme
and it's listed on my website KKL Primitives.  Although I do give the option for purchaser to ask for it stained if that's what they prefer.

My youngest daughter and her boyfriend took me fleamarketing with them this morning.  We got a late start as they had a few things to take care of before we left.  It was 10 am by the time we left my house.  I'm so glad we didn't leave any later than that, it was so HOT out. 
I had no luck finding anything I could use in my crafting, but I did buy a Mr. Coffee for $3.

Getting Antsy to start opening our pool.  We're going to have to drain what water is in there and clean the sides of the pool and start over.  We had such a bad pool year last season.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day.
Remember Our Veterans!

No comments:

Post a Comment