Thursday, May 13, 2010

Framed Sheep Sampler - TBP Design

Are you tired of seeing samplers yet? lol
This one is a Threadbare Primitives design.
This one is listed in my Etsy Shoppe

My daughter Deana and I are hosting our monthly Bunco game tonight at her home.  We are serving rigatoni and meatballs, salad and garlic bread.  After our bunco game we'll have dessert, dreamsicle cheesecake and pretzel dessert.  YUM.


This made enough to fill 2 of the already prepared graham cracker pie plates.

Dreamsicle Cheesecake

Ingredients:

*graham crust (make it yourself or premade is fine.)
16oz cream cheese
6oz can of frozen orange juice
1 can sweetened condensed milk
10oz of whipped cream (cool whip)

Instructions:

Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill one hour. Soooo easy and beyond good.






6 comments:

  1. That sampler is just adorable! Thanks so much for the wonderful recipe too! I definitly will be making that this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NeeNee I love your stitcheries Great job

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not tired of seeing them yet....very cute. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute framed stitchery! I love sheep in any form.

    Your dessert sounds wonderful.
    I have a group of girls coming here for lunch the middle of June and this will be just perfect won't it!

    Thanks for posting it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sampler-it's super cute! Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe too!~Can't wait to try it out!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word! that sounds good! LOL I seen where you poped in a few days ago, thanks for visiting, I haven't tackeled that big mammy with the babies & the goose, thinking about tackeling her next week, working on Americana items this week, all of your samplers are fantastic!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete